The authors wish to thank Dominique Reybaud, Raymond Fayolle, and Bruno Schmid for their technical contribution. The authors are grateful to Dr. Andreas Keil, Prof. Rolf Verleger, and an anonymous reviewer for their helpful suggestions and comments on the first version of this manuscript. BB's research is funded by European Research Council under the European Community's Seventh Framework Programme (FP7/2007-2013 Grant Agreement no. 241077).
An ERP study of cognitive architecture and the insertion of mental processes: Donders revisited
Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 48, Issue 9, pages 1242–1251, September 2011
How to Cite
Vidal, F., Burle, B., Grapperon, J. and Hasbroucq, T. (2011), An ERP study of cognitive architecture and the insertion of mental processes: Donders revisited. Psychophysiology, 48: 1242–1251. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2011.01186.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 22 FEB 2011
- (Received July 27, 2010; Accepted December 5, 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.