This research was supported by two grants from the Ghent University special research fund (BOF 07377/02 and BOF 011/098/04). Els Severens and Simone Kühn are post-doctoral fellows of the Research Foundation-Flanders (FWO-Vlaanderen).
When the brain tames the tongue: Covert editing of inappropriate language
Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 48, Issue 9, pages 1252–1257, September 2011
How to Cite
Severens, E., Janssens, I., Kühn, S., Brass, M. and Hartsuiker, R. J. (2011), When the brain tames the tongue: Covert editing of inappropriate language. Psychophysiology, 48: 1252–1257. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2011.01190.x
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 1 MAR 2011
- (Received June 24, 2010; Accepted January 18, 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.