E. D-G. was financed by prospective researcher fellowship PBGE11-119321, granted by the Swiss National Science Foundation. Other sources of financing include NIH R01 MH58147 to J. G. The authors wish to thank Will Dayton for his technical assistance.
The temporal dynamics of two response-focused forms of emotion regulation: Experiential, expressive, and autonomic consequences
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 48, Issue 9, pages 1309–1322, September 2011
How to Cite
Dan-Glauser, E. S. and Gross, J. J. (2011), The temporal dynamics of two response-focused forms of emotion regulation: Experiential, expressive, and autonomic consequences. Psychophysiology, 48: 1309–1322. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2011.01191.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2011
- (Received August 26, 2010; Accepted December 28, 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!