The authors thank Mr. Charles L. Brown III for computer programming and technical assistance. We thank Ms. Brenda Malcom for her aid in recruitment of participants and data collection, and Ms. Rebecca Edelblum for subject recruitment. We thank Dr. Y. M. Cycowicz for her contributions to the early phases of this work. This project was supported in part by grants HD14959 (NICHD) and AG005213 (NIA), and the New York State Department of Mental Hygiene.
The development of anticipatory cognitive control processes in task-switching: An ERP study in children, adolescents, and young adults
Article first published online: 3 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 48, Issue 9, pages 1258–1275, September 2011
How to Cite
Manzi, A., Nessler, D., Czernochowski, D. and Friedman, D. (2011), The development of anticipatory cognitive control processes in task-switching: An ERP study in children, adolescents, and young adults. Psychophysiology, 48: 1258–1275. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2011.01192.x
- Issue published online: 27 JUL 2011
- Article first published online: 3 MAR 2011
- (Received November 19, 2009; Accepted December 22, 2010)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.