We thank Bernhard Hommel and three anonymous reviewers for helpful comments and criticisms of earlier drafts of this article. Hommel's comments gave rise to additional experiments and a more extensive piece of work. This research was supported by Army grant #W911NF-07-2-0023, through The Center for Strategic and Innovative Technologies at The University of Texas at Austin, and NIH grant #5T32MH065728-08, through the Texas Consortium in Behavioral Neuroscience Diversity Training Program. We also thank Cassandra Jacobs and David Johnson for help with data collection and analysis.
Neurobehavioral correlates of the rapid formation of the symbolic control of visuospatial attention
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 48, Issue 9, pages 1227–1241, September 2011
How to Cite
Trujillo, L. T. and Schnyer, D. M. (2011), Neurobehavioral correlates of the rapid formation of the symbolic control of visuospatial attention. Psychophysiology, 48: 1227–1241. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2011.01193.x
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2011
- (Received June 22, 2010; Accepted January 22, 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.