This work was supported by the regional government of Galicia, Spain (INCITE09 106 232 PR to N. F., 2009/013, 2009/002) and the Spanish Ministry of Science and Innovation (PSI2008-03175 to M. F. d. O).
Neural correlates of local contextual processing deficits in schizophrenic patients
Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 48, Issue 9, pages 1217–1226, September 2011
How to Cite
Fogelson, N., Ribolsi, M., Fernandez-Del-Olmo, M., Rubino, I. A., Romeo, D., Koch, G. and Peled, A. (2011), Neural correlates of local contextual processing deficits in schizophrenic patients. Psychophysiology, 48: 1217–1226. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2011.01195.x
- Issue online: 27 JUL 2011
- Version of Record online: 29 MAR 2011
- (Received August 1, 2010; Accepted January 27, 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.