This research was supported by a Project Enhancement Grant from the Faculty of Science and Information Technology and by the School of Psychology at the University of Newcastle. We wish to gratefully acknowledge the contributions of Gavin Cooper for programming support. We thank the many participants for their time and co-operation. We thank also the reviewers of our prior studies in this area for their excellent feedback indirectly shaping this study.
Implementing conditional inference in the auditory system: What matters?
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 48, Issue 10, pages 1434–1443, October 2011
How to Cite
Todd, J. and Mullens, D. (2011), Implementing conditional inference in the auditory system: What matters?. Psychophysiology, 48: 1434–1443. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2011.01208.x
- Issue online: 13 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2011
- (Received December 7, 2010; Accepted February 25, 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.