The authors thank Juhani Järvikivi for his insightful comments during the preparation of this article. This study was financially supported by the Academy of Finland (Grant 128840), the University of Helsinki graduate school grant, and the Finnish Cultural Foundation.
Linguistic multifeature MMN paradigm for extensive recording of auditory discrimination profiles
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 48, Issue 10, pages 1372–1380, October 2011
How to Cite
Partanen, E., Vainio, M., Kujala, T. and Huotilainen, M. (2011), Linguistic multifeature MMN paradigm for extensive recording of auditory discrimination profiles. Psychophysiology, 48: 1372–1380. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2011.01214.x
- Issue published online: 13 SEP 2011
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
- (Received November 24, 2010; Accepted March 15, 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.