We thank Ippeita Dan and Daisuke Tsuzuki for providing coordinate data of brain surface corresponding to NIRS channels. We also thank Hiroko Yamamoto for drawing an illustration of the instrumental setting for measurement.
Prefrontal overactivation, autonomic arousal, and task performance under evaluative pressure: A near-infrared spectroscopy (NIRS) study
Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 48, Issue 11, pages 1563–1571, November 2011
How to Cite
Ito, H., Yamauchi, H., Kaneko, H., Yoshikawa, T., Nomura, K. and Honjo, S. (2011), Prefrontal overactivation, autonomic arousal, and task performance under evaluative pressure: A near-infrared spectroscopy (NIRS) study. Psychophysiology, 48: 1563–1571. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2011.01220.x
- Issue published online: 5 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 12 MAY 2011
- (Received April 2, 2010; Accepted April 11, 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.