The authors declare no conflicts of interest in conducting the research presented here. This research was supported by an Irish Research Council for Science, Engineering and Technology (IRCSET) “Embark Initiative” grant, awarded to P.R.M., an IRCSET Enterprise Partnership Scheme Fellowship to J.H.B., and an IRCSET Empower Fellowship to R.G.O'C. The authors also acknowledge funding support via the HEA PRTLI Cycle 3 program of the EU Structural Funds and the Irish Government's National Development Plan 2002–2006. We thank Elisa Tatti for her assistance with data collection, Robert Whelan for assistance with stimulus coding, and Mark Bellgrove for his valuable comments on an early draft of the manuscript.
Pupillometry and P3 index the locus coeruleus–noradrenergic arousal function in humans
Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 48, Issue 11, pages 1532–1543, November 2011
How to Cite
Murphy, P. R., Robertson, I. H., Balsters, J. H. and O'connell, R. G. (2011), Pupillometry and P3 index the locus coeruleus–noradrenergic arousal function in humans. Psychophysiology, 48: 1532–1543. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2011.01226.x
- Issue online: 5 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 18 JUL 2011
- (Received January 11, 2011; Accepted April 28, 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.