The authors would like to thank Ryan Canolty, Sandy Clarke, Ed Korn, and Bradley Voytek for help with researching this article. This research was supported by US National Institute of Child Health and Human Development grant HD22614 and National Institute of Aging grant AG08313 to Marta Kutas and a University of California, San Diego Faculty Fellows fellowship to David Groppe. All data used for the research reported in this manuscript were collected from human volunteers who were 18 years of age or older and participated in the experiments for class credit or pay after providing informed consent. The University of California, San Diego Institutional Review Board approved the experimental protocol.
Mass univariate analysis of event-related brain potentials/fields I: A critical tutorial review
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 48, Issue 12, pages 1711–1725, December 2011
How to Cite
Groppe, D. M., Urbach, T. P. and Kutas, M. (2011), Mass univariate analysis of event-related brain potentials/fields I: A critical tutorial review. Psychophysiology, 48: 1711–1725. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2011.01273.x
- Issue published online: 8 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2011
- (Received March 14, 2011; Accepted June 19, 2011)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.