Preliminary reports of these findings were included in a master's thesis by the first author, a poster at the 50th Annual Conference of the Society for Psychophysiological Research, and a published abstract in the conference proceedings for that meeting. We thank Thomas Schilling, Joe Kennedy, and Sarah Louderman for assistance with the data collection, along with Karen Hebert and Kevin Wise for helpful comments.
The nursing hypothesis: An evolutionary account of emotional modulation of the postauricular reflex
Article first published online: 6 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 49, Issue 2, pages 178–185, February 2012
How to Cite
Johnson, G. M., Valle-Inclán, F., Geary, D. C. and Hackley, S. A. (2012), The nursing hypothesis: An evolutionary account of emotional modulation of the postauricular reflex. Psychophysiology, 49: 178–185. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2011.01297.x
- Issue published online: 19 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 6 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 18 JAN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!