This project was supported, in part, by a Doctoral scholarship from Coordenação de Aperfeiçoamento de Pessoal de Nível Superior—CAPES (Ministry of Education, Brazil).
Psychological sweating from glabrous and nonglabrous skin surfaces under thermoneutral conditions
Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 369–374, March 2012
How to Cite
Machado-Moreira, C. A. and Taylor, N. A. S. (2012), Psychological sweating from glabrous and nonglabrous skin surfaces under thermoneutral conditions. Psychophysiology, 49: 369–374. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2011.01309.x
- Issue published online: 7 FEB 2012
- Article first published online: 31 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 25 AUG 2011
- Manuscript Received: 30 JUN 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.