This work was supported by grants from the National Institutes of Health (R01s MH077945, MH077862, MH077851, MH078113, and MH085485). Author MSK has served as an Ad Hoc Consultant for PureTech Ventures, Eli Lilly Pharmaceuticals, Sunovion Pharmaceuticals Inc., Astellas Pharma US Inc., and Merck & Company, Inc. and has served on the advisory board for Intracellular Therapies Inc. Author JAS has served as a consultant for Takeda, Inc., Pfizer, Inc., and Eli Lilly Pharmaceuticals and has received grant funding from Janssen, Inc.
Spatiotemporal and frequency domain analysis of auditory paired stimuli processing in schizophrenia and bipolar disorder with psychosis
Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
Copyright © 2011 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 522–530, April 2012
How to Cite
Hamm, J. P., Ethridge, L. E., Shapiro, J. R., Stevens, M. C., Boutros, N. N., Summerfelt, A. T., Keshavan, M. S., Sweeney, J. A., Pearlson, G., Tamminga, C. A., Thaker, G. and Clementz, B. A. (2012), Spatiotemporal and frequency domain analysis of auditory paired stimuli processing in schizophrenia and bipolar disorder with psychosis. Psychophysiology, 49: 522–530. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2011.01327.x
- Issue published online: 19 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 16 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2011
- Manuscript Received: 9 SEP 2011
- National Institutes of Health. Grant Numbers: MH077945, MH077862, MH077851, MH078113, MH085485
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.