This work was supported by NIH RO1 MH58704 (DFS). The author would like to thank Elizabeth Ronan, Abby Laufer, and Maya Libben, Ph.D., for data acquisition, and our subjects for participation.
Finding the missing stimulus mismatch negativity (MMN): Emitted MMN to violations of an auditory gestalt
Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 49, Issue 4, pages 544–548, April 2012
How to Cite
Salisbury, D. F. (2012), Finding the missing stimulus mismatch negativity (MMN): Emitted MMN to violations of an auditory gestalt. Psychophysiology, 49: 544–548. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2011.01336.x
- Issue online: 19 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 JAN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 OCT 2011
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUN 2011
- NIH. Grant Number: RO1 MH58704
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.