This research was supported by a research grant (100014 118220) from the Swiss National Science Foundation and by a research grant from the Flemish (Belgian) National Science Foundation.
Personality effects on cardiovascular reactivity: Need for closure moderates the impact of task difficulty on engagement-related myocardial beta-adrenergic activity
Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 49, Issue 5, pages 704–707, May 2012
How to Cite
Richter, M., Baeriswyl, E. and Roets, A. (2012), Personality effects on cardiovascular reactivity: Need for closure moderates the impact of task difficulty on engagement-related myocardial beta-adrenergic activity. Psychophysiology, 49: 704–707. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2011.01350.x
- Issue online: 10 APR 2012
- Version of Record online: 9 MAR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 DEC 2011
- Manuscript Received: 17 OCT 2011
- Swiss National Science Foundation. Grant Number: 100014 118220
- Flemish (Belgian) National Science Foundation
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!