The study was supported by the Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft (SFB-TR 31 A6 to P.H.).
Stimulation-history effects on the M100 revealed by its differential dependence on the stimulus onset interval
Version of Record online: 3 APR 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 49, Issue 7, pages 909–919, July 2012
How to Cite
Zacharias, N., König, R. and Heil, P. (2012), Stimulation-history effects on the M100 revealed by its differential dependence on the stimulus onset interval. Psychophysiology, 49: 909–919. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2012.01370.x
- Issue online: 14 JUN 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 APR 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 FEB 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 OCT 2011
- Deutsche Forschungsgemeinschaft. Grant Number: SFB-TR 31 A6
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.