The project was financed by the European Community within the Sixth RTD Framework Program Contract No. 016181 (FOOD) and the research council of Ghent University (Bijzonder Onderzoeksfonds). Barbara Vanaelst, Tineke De Vriendt, and Isabelle Sioen are financially supported by the Research Foundation—Flanders (Grants 1.1.894.11.N.00, 1.1.746.09.N.01, and 1.2.683.11.N.00, respectively). Nathalie Michels is financially supported by the research council of Ghent University (Bijzonder onderzoeksfonds). The authors wish to thank the ChiBS children and their parents who generously volunteered and participated in this project.
Intercorrelations between serum, salivary, and hair cortisol and child-reported estimates of stress in elementary school girls
Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 49, Issue 8, pages 1072–1081, August 2012
How to Cite
Vanaelst, B., Huybrechts, I., Bammann, K., Michels, N., de Vriendt, T., Vyncke, K., Sioen, I., Iacoviello, L., Günther, K., Molnar, D., Lissner, L., Rivet, N., Raul, J.-S. and de Henauw, S. (2012), Intercorrelations between serum, salivary, and hair cortisol and child-reported estimates of stress in elementary school girls. Psychophysiology, 49: 1072–1081. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2012.01396.x
- Issue online: 16 JUL 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 JUN 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 APR 2012
- Manuscript Received: 12 MAR 2012
- European Community. Grant Number: 016181 (FOOD)
- Ghent University (Bijzonder Onderzoeksfonds)
- Research Foundation—Flanders. Grant Numbers: 1.1.894.11.N.00, 1.1.746.09.N.01, 1.2.683.11.N.00
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.