This work was supported by a Macquarie University Research Excellence Scholarship (MQRES). We thank the associate editor and two anonymous reviewers for their thorough reviews and insightful suggestions for improving this manuscript. We also thank Vince Polito for the help in recording the stimuli.
Discrimination of stress in speech and music: A mismatch negativity (MMN) study
Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 49, Issue 12, pages 1590–1600, December 2012
How to Cite
Peter, V., Mcarthur, G. and Thompson, W. F. (2012), Discrimination of stress in speech and music: A mismatch negativity (MMN) study. Psychophysiology, 49: 1590–1600. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2012.01472.x
- Issue online: 1 NOV 2012
- Version of Record online: 15 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 2 FEB 2012
- Macquarie University Research Excellence Scholarship (MQRES)
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.