We thank the study participants. Work was supported in part by a Hearing Health Foundation Centurion Clinical Research Award, the National Institute on Deafness and other Communication Disorders (P50 DC00422), and was conducted in a facility constructed with support from Research Facilities Improvement Program (C06 RR14516) from the National Center for Research Resources, NIH. This project was also supported by the South Carolina Clinical and Translational (SCTR) Institute, with an academic home at the Medical University of South Carolina, NIH/NCRR (UL1 RR029882).
Pupil size varies with word listening and response selection difficulty in older adults with hearing loss
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 23–34, January 2013
How to Cite
Kuchinsky, S. E., Ahlstrom, J. B., Vaden, K. I., Cute, S. L., Humes, L. E., Dubno, J. R. and Eckert, M. A. (2013), Pupil size varies with word listening and response selection difficulty in older adults with hearing loss. Psychophysiology, 50: 23–34. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2012.01477.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 21 MAR 2012
- Hearing Health Foundation Centurion Clinical Research Award
- National Institute on Deafness and other Communication Disorders. Grant Number: P50 DC00422
- Research Facilities Improvement Program. Grant Number: C06 RR14516
- NIH/NCRR. Grant Number: UL1 RR029882
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.