We are grateful to Maurizio Codispoti, Stefan Wiens, and three anonymous reviewers for their valuable comments on the earlier version of this article and to Sho Tsuji for help during manuscript writing.
Fearful faces grab attention in the absence of late affective cortical responses
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 60–69, January 2013
How to Cite
Ikeda, K., Sugiura, A. and Hasegawa, T. (2013), Fearful faces grab attention in the absence of late affective cortical responses. Psychophysiology, 50: 60–69. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2012.01478.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 5 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 11 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.