This study was supported by a grant from the German Research Society (DFG LE 1843/9-2) to A.v.L. The authors thank Uwe Koch-Gromus, Rieke Moritzen-Patwardhan, and Volker Beierlein for their valuable support during data acquisition.
The impact of emotions on symptom perception in patients with asthma and healthy controls
Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 1–4, January 2013
How to Cite
von Leupoldt, A. and Dahme, B. (2013), The impact of emotions on symptom perception in patients with asthma and healthy controls. Psychophysiology, 50: 1–4. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2012.01480.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 11 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 10 JUL 2012
- German Research Society. Grant Number: DFG LE 1843/9-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.