The authors give a special thanks to the Stony Brook Center for Survey Research, which provided a seed grant in support of the current study. We also thank Amysue Hansen and Maria Rienzi for help with data collection.
Blunted neural response to rewards prospectively predicts depression in adolescent girls
Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 74–81, January 2013
How to Cite
Bress, J. N., Foti, D., Kotov, R., Klein, D. N. and Hajcak, G. (2013), Blunted neural response to rewards prospectively predicts depression in adolescent girls. Psychophysiology, 50: 74–81. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2012.01485.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 18 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 APR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.