This study was supported by the fellowship of the Centre for International Mobility (decision: TM-09-6514), the fellowship of the Portuguese Foundation of Science and Technology (SFRH/BPD/77563/2011), and the Academy of Finland (projects 205661, 110957, and 125175). We thank two anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments and suggestions.
Perceptual reversals of Necker stimuli during intermittent presentation with limited attentional resources
Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 82–96, January 2013
How to Cite
Intaitė, M., Koivisto, M. and Revonsuo, A. (2013), Perceptual reversals of Necker stimuli during intermittent presentation with limited attentional resources. Psychophysiology, 50: 82–96. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2012.01486.x
- Issue online: 18 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 6 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 13 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 19 SEP 2011
- Centre for International Mobility. Grant Number: TM-09-6514
- Portuguese Foundation of Science and Technology. Grant Number: SFRH/BPD/77563/2011
- Academy of Finland. Grant Numbers: 205661, 110957, 125175
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.