This work was supported partly by JSPS (Japan Society for the Promotion of Science) Asian Core Program, and the Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture, Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A) (22240051) awarded to Hisao Nishijo.
Thermotherapy to the facial region in and around the eyelids altered prefrontal hemodynamic responses and autonomic nervous activity during mental arithmetic
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 35–47, January 2013
How to Cite
Takamoto, K., Hori, E., Urakawa, S., Katayama, M., Nagashima, Y., Yada, Y., Ono, T. and Nishijo, H. (2013), Thermotherapy to the facial region in and around the eyelids altered prefrontal hemodynamic responses and autonomic nervous activity during mental arithmetic. Psychophysiology, 50: 35–47. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2012.01488.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 28 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 17 AUG 2012
- JSPS (Japan Society for the Promotion of Science) Asian Core Program
- Ministry of Education, Science, Sports and Culture, Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research (A). Grant Number: 22240051
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.