HAB was funded by grant PSI2010-19767 of the Spanish Ministry of Science. MK was supported by grant HD22614 from the U.S. National Institute of Child Health and Human Development and grant AG08313 from the National Institute of Aging. We thank Javier López and Samara Muñoz for their help in data collection.
An electrophysiological analysis of contextual and temporal constraints on parafoveal word processing
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 50, Issue 1, pages 48–59, January 2013
How to Cite
Barber, H. A., van der Meij, M. and Kutas, M. (2013), An electrophysiological analysis of contextual and temporal constraints on parafoveal word processing. Psychophysiology, 50: 48–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2012.01489.x
- Issue published online: 18 DEC 2012
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 26 SEP 2012
- Manuscript Received: 15 APR 2012
- Spanish Ministry of Science. Grant Number: PSI2010-19767
- U.S. National Institute of Child Health and Human Development. Grant Number: HD22614
- National Institute of Aging. Grant Number: AG08313
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.