The authors would like to thank Loran Kelly and Jamie Velo for their tireless efforts on this project and invaluable assistance with electrophysiological data acquisition and screening. This work was supported in part by the infrastructure provided by National Institute of Mental Health (R01MH066902).
The role of outcome expectations in the generation of the feedback-related negativity
Article first published online: 15 NOV 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 125–133, February 2013
How to Cite
Bismark, A. W., Hajcak, G., Whitworth, N. M. and Allen, J. J. B. (2013), The role of outcome expectations in the generation of the feedback-related negativity. Psychophysiology, 50: 125–133. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2012.01490.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 15 NOV 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 29 AUG 2012
- Manuscript Received: 5 DEC 2011
- National Institute of Mental Health. Grant Number: R01MH066902
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.