This research was supported by grants of the German Research Foundation (DFG Ki 804/3-1 and 3-2) to MK within the research network “Neuro-cognitive mechanisms of conscious and unconscious visual perception” (PAK 270/1 and 2).
Do different perceptual task sets modulate electrophysiological correlates of masked visuomotor priming? Attention to shape and color put to the test
Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 149–157, February 2013
How to Cite
Zovko, M. and Kiefer, M. (2013), Do different perceptual task sets modulate electrophysiological correlates of masked visuomotor priming? Attention to shape and color put to the test. Psychophysiology, 50: 149–157. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2012.01492.x
- Issue published online: 7 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 4 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 1 JUN 2012
- German Research Foundation. Grant Numbers: DFG Ki 804/3-1, 3-2
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.