This study was supported by Grant SEJ2007-61742 from the Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia (Spain) and by a predoctoral fellowship from the Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia to the first author (BES-2005-9448). Development of the MacBrain Face Stimulus Set was overseen by Nim Tottenham and supported by the John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation Research Network on Early Experience and Brain Development (http://www.macbrain.org/resources.htm).
Deficient fear conditioning and self-reported psychopathy: The role of fearless dominance
Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
Copyright © 2012 Society for Psychophysiological Research
Volume 50, Issue 2, pages 210–218, February 2013
How to Cite
López, R., Poy, R., Patrick, C. J. and Moltó, J. (2013), Deficient fear conditioning and self-reported psychopathy: The role of fearless dominance. Psychophysiology, 50: 210–218. doi: 10.1111/j.1469-8986.2012.01493.x
- Issue online: 7 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 DEC 2012
- Manuscript Accepted: 9 OCT 2012
- Manuscript Received: 30 MAR 2012
- Ministerio de Educación y Ciencia. Grant Number: SEJ2007-61742
- John D. and Catherine T. MacArthur Foundation Research Network on Early Experience and Brain Development
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.