Measuring physical access to ‘healthy foods’ in areas of social deprivation: a case study in Cardiff
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2004
International Journal of Consumer Studies
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 222–234, June 2004
How to Cite
Guy, C. M. and David, G. (2004), Measuring physical access to ‘healthy foods’ in areas of social deprivation: a case study in Cardiff. International Journal of Consumer Studies, 28: 222–234. doi: 10.1111/j.1470-6431.2003.00340.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!