Product attributes and consumer acceptance of nutritionally enhanced genetically modified foods
Article first published online: 5 MAY 2004
International Journal of Consumer Studies
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 255–267, June 2004
How to Cite
Hossain, F. and Onyango, B. (2004), Product attributes and consumer acceptance of nutritionally enhanced genetically modified foods. International Journal of Consumer Studies, 28: 255–267. doi: 10.1111/j.1470-6431.2004.00352.x
- Issue published online: 5 MAY 2004
- Article first published online: 5 MAY 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!