The influence of children on parental purchases during supermarket shopping
Article first published online: 6 SEP 2004
International Journal of Consumer Studies
Volume 28, Issue 4, pages 329–336, September 2004
How to Cite
Wilson, G. and Wood, K. (2004), The influence of children on parental purchases during supermarket shopping. International Journal of Consumer Studies, 28: 329–336. doi: 10.1111/j.1470-6431.2004.00393.x
- Issue published online: 6 SEP 2004
- Article first published online: 6 SEP 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!