Consumers’ perception of food packaging in Trinidad, West Indies and its related impact on food choices
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2005
International Journal of Consumer Studies
Volume 29, Issue 6, pages 508–514, November 2005
How to Cite
Peters-Texeira, A. and Badrie, N. (2005), Consumers’ perception of food packaging in Trinidad, West Indies and its related impact on food choices. International Journal of Consumer Studies, 29: 508–514. doi: 10.1111/j.1470-6431.2005.00419.x
- Issue published online: 7 JUN 2005
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!