An empirical study of the impact of consumer perceived risk on purchase likelihood: a modelling approach
Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
International Journal of Consumer Studies
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 294–305, May 2006
How to Cite
Yeung, R. M.W. and Morris, J. (2006), An empirical study of the impact of consumer perceived risk on purchase likelihood: a modelling approach. International Journal of Consumer Studies, 30: 294–305. doi: 10.1111/j.1470-6431.2006.00493.x
- Issue published online: 17 JAN 2006
- Article first published online: 17 JAN 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!