Understanding consumers' perspectives on food labelling in India
Article first published online: 4 SEP 2009
© The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Consumer Studies
Volume 33, Issue 6, pages 724–734, November 2009
How to Cite
Ali, J. and Kapoor, S. (2009), Understanding consumers' perspectives on food labelling in India. International Journal of Consumer Studies, 33: 724–734. doi: 10.1111/j.1470-6431.2009.00825.x
- Issue published online: 21 OCT 2009
- Article first published online: 4 SEP 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!