Adolescents' soft drinks consumption in family environment: a case study in Northern Greece
Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Consumer Studies
Volume 34, Issue 6, pages 684–690, November 2010
How to Cite
Sdrali, D., Anisiadou, M., Goussia-Rizou, M. and Costarelli, V. (2010), Adolescents' soft drinks consumption in family environment: a case study in Northern Greece. International Journal of Consumer Studies, 34: 684–690. doi: 10.1111/j.1470-6431.2010.00925.x
- Issue online: 12 OCT 2010
- Version of Record online: 16 AUG 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!