An exploration of the influence of food labels on South African consumers' purchasing behaviour
Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2010
© 2010 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Consumer Studies
Volume 35, Issue 1, pages 69–78, January 2011
How to Cite
Kempen, E., Bosman, M., Bouwer, C., Klein, R. and van der Merwe, D. (2011), An exploration of the influence of food labels on South African consumers' purchasing behaviour. International Journal of Consumer Studies, 35: 69–78. doi: 10.1111/j.1470-6431.2010.00928.x
- Issue online: 5 JAN 2011
- Version of Record online: 19 JUL 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!