Financial literacy education and behaviour unhinged: combating bias and poor product design
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2012
International Journal of Consumer Studies © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Consumer Studies
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 523–530, September 2012
How to Cite
West, J. (2012), Financial literacy education and behaviour unhinged: combating bias and poor product design. International Journal of Consumer Studies, 36: 523–530. doi: 10.1111/j.1470-6431.2012.01118.x
- Issue online: 21 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!