The effects of financial literacy on the borrowing behaviour of Turkish financial consumers
Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2012
International Journal of Consumer Studies © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Consumer Studies
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 573–579, September 2012
How to Cite
Sevim, N., Temizel, F. and Sayılır, Ö. (2012), The effects of financial literacy on the borrowing behaviour of Turkish financial consumers. International Journal of Consumer Studies, 36: 573–579. doi: 10.1111/j.1470-6431.2012.01123.x
- Issue online: 21 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 21 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!