Shopping for a home vs. a loan: the role of cognitive resource depletion
Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
International Journal of Consumer Studies © 2012 Blackwell Publishing Ltd
International Journal of Consumer Studies
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 580–587, September 2012
How to Cite
Perry, V. G. and Lee, J. D. (2012), Shopping for a home vs. a loan: the role of cognitive resource depletion. International Journal of Consumer Studies, 36: 580–587. doi: 10.1111/j.1470-6431.2012.01124.x
- Issue published online: 21 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 21 AUG 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!