Gender, social acceptability and the adoption of supermarkets: evidence from Libya
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2012
© 2012 John Wiley & Sons Ltd
International Journal of Consumer Studies
Special Issue: Consumer Issues in Retailing. Guest Editors: Claire Seaman, Mike Pretious and Richard Bent
Volume 37, Issue 4, pages 379–386, July 2013
How to Cite
Sehib, K., Jackson, E. and Gorton, M. (2013), Gender, social acceptability and the adoption of supermarkets: evidence from Libya. International Journal of Consumer Studies, 37: 379–386. doi: 10.1111/j.1470-6431.2012.01135.x
- Issue online: 19 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!