Immobilized metal ion affinity chromatography on Co2+-carboxymethylaspartate–agarose Superflow, as demonstrated by one-step purification of lactate dehydrogenase from chicken breast muscle
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
1999 International Union of Biochemistry and Molecular Biology
Biotechnology and Applied Biochemistry
Volume 29, Issue 1, pages 19–24, February 1999
How to Cite
Chaga, G., Hopp, J. and Nelson, P. (1999), Immobilized metal ion affinity chromatography on Co2+-carboxymethylaspartate–agarose Superflow, as demonstrated by one-step purification of lactate dehydrogenase from chicken breast muscle. Biotechnology and Applied Biochemistry, 29: 19–24. doi: 10.1111/j.1470-8744.1999.tb01144.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Received 7 August 1998/28 August 1998; accepted 8 September 1998
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!