Re-articulating Identity: The Shifting Landscape of Indigenous Politics and Power on the Ecuadorian Coast
Article first published online: 14 DEC 2009
© 2009 The Author. Journal compilation © 2009 Society for Latin American Studies
Bulletin of Latin American Research
Volume 29, Issue 2, pages 170–186, April 2010
How to Cite
BAUER, D. E. (2010), Re-articulating Identity: The Shifting Landscape of Indigenous Politics and Power on the Ecuadorian Coast. Bulletin of Latin American Research, 29: 170–186. doi: 10.1111/j.1470-9856.2009.00347.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2010
- Article first published online: 14 DEC 2009
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!