Contested Territoriality: Ethnic Challenges to Colombia's Territorial Regimes
Article first published online: 8 DEC 2010
© 2010 The Author. Bulletin of Latin American Research © 2010 Society for Latin American Studies
Bulletin of Latin American Research
Volume 30, Issue 2, pages 213–228, April 2011
How to Cite
VELASCO, M. (2011), Contested Territoriality: Ethnic Challenges to Colombia's Territorial Regimes. Bulletin of Latin American Research, 30: 213–228. doi: 10.1111/j.1470-9856.2010.00500.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2011
- Article first published online: 8 DEC 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!