Subnational Regionalisation in Argentina: The Effects of Subjective Interdependence and the Relationships between Actors on Intermunicipal Cooperation
Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2011
© 2011 The Author. Bulletin of Latin American Research © 2011 Society for Latin American Studies
Bulletin of Latin American Research
Volume 30, Issue 4, pages 453–472, October 2011
How to Cite
MAZZALAY, V. (2011), Subnational Regionalisation in Argentina: The Effects of Subjective Interdependence and the Relationships between Actors on Intermunicipal Cooperation. Bulletin of Latin American Research, 30: 453–472. doi: 10.1111/j.1470-9856.2011.00555.x
- Issue online: 2 SEP 2011
- Version of Record online: 22 MAY 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!