Techniques of Absence in Participatory Budgeting: Space, Difference and Governmentality across Buenos Aires
Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
© 2012 The Author. Bulletin of Latin American Research © 2012 Society for Latin American Studies
Bulletin of Latin American Research
Special Issue: The Urban Divide in Latin America: Challenges and Strategies for Social Inclusion Guest Editor: Joseli Macedo
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 142–159, April 2012
How to Cite
CENTNER, R. (2012), Techniques of Absence in Participatory Budgeting: Space, Difference and Governmentality across Buenos Aires. Bulletin of Latin American Research, 31: 142–159. doi: 10.1111/j.1470-9856.2011.00658.x
- Issue online: 1 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 JAN 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!