The Very Nature of God: Baroque Catholicism and Religious Reform in Bourbon Mexico City - by Larkin, Brian
Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Bulletin of Latin American Research © 2012 Society for Latin American Studies
Bulletin of Latin American Research
Special Issue: The Urban Divide in Latin America: Challenges and Strategies for Social Inclusion Guest Editor: Joseli Macedo
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 272–273, April 2012
How to Cite
Andes, S. (2012), The Very Nature of God: Baroque Catholicism and Religious Reform in Bourbon Mexico City - by Larkin, Brian. Bulletin of Latin American Research, 31: 272–273. doi: 10.1111/j.1470-9856.2012.00685.x
- Issue published online: 1 MAR 2012
- Article first published online: 1 MAR 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!