Cream cheese as a symbiotic food carrier using Bifidobacterium animalis Bb-12 and Lactobacillus acidophilus La-5 and inulin
Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
© 2012 Society of Dairy Technology
International Journal of Dairy Technology
Volume 66, Issue 1, pages 63–69, February 2013
How to Cite
Alves, L. L., Richards, N. S. P. S., Mattanna, P., Andrade, D. F., S Rezer, A. P., Milani, L. I. G., Cruz, A. G. and Faria, J. A. F. (2013), Cream cheese as a symbiotic food carrier using Bifidobacterium animalis Bb-12 and Lactobacillus acidophilus La-5 and inulin. International Journal of Dairy Technology, 66: 63–69. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0307.2012.00880.x
- Issue online: 9 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 25 SEP 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!