Earlier versions of this paper were presented at the 2001 Annual Meeting of the Rural Sociological Society, Albuquerque, New Mexico, 18 August 2001 and at the workshop ‘Asian Political Economy in an Age of Globalization’, Tuck School of Business, Dartmouth College, 10–11 May 2002. For their comments, I am grateful to participants in those meetings, and to Keith Barney, Jennifer Clapp, Bob Hansen, Eric Helleiner, Peter Katzenstein, Philip McMichael, Mike Phillips, Mike Skladany, Megan Thomas and Peter Vandergeest.
Explaining the Diversity of Southeast Asian Shrimp Aquaculture
Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2004
Journal of Agrarian Change
Volume 4, Issue 3, pages 315–335, July 2004
How to Cite
HALL, D. (2004), Explaining the Diversity of Southeast Asian Shrimp Aquaculture. Journal of Agrarian Change, 4: 315–335. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0366.2004.00081.x
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2004
- Version of Record online: 3 JUN 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!