This article is based on research funded by grants from The Wenner-Gren Foundation – Grant #7045, Fulbright-Hays’ Doctoral Dissertation Research Abroad Program and Emory University's Fund for Internationalization. An early version of this paper was presented at the African Studies Association 2005 Annual Meeting in Washington, DC. I am grateful to all those who read and commented on earlier drafts, in particular Don Donham, Derick Fay and Dan Mains, and to Henry Bernstein for his extensive advice in revising the paper for publication.
The Politics of Land Reform: Tenure and Political Authority in Rural Kwazulu-Natal
Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2006
Journal of Agrarian Change
Volume 7, Issue 1, pages 99–120, January 2007
How to Cite
MATHIS, S. M. (2007), The Politics of Land Reform: Tenure and Political Authority in Rural Kwazulu-Natal. Journal of Agrarian Change, 7: 99–120. doi: 10.1111/j.1471-0366.2007.00141.x
- Issue online: 20 DEC 2006
- Version of Record online: 20 DEC 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!